Diabetes Education Conference in Kingston
This Conference will be of interest to Health Care Professionals (e.g. Nurses, Dietitians, Pharmacists, Social Workers, Chiropodists, and Physicians) who would like to increase their knowledge about diabetes and/or are preparing for their CDEs. Participants may want also want to register for the Pre-Conference Workshop on Thursday, April 10, 2014 from 1230 to 1700 hours.
Conference Topics include:
- Diabetes as Motivation - Not an Excuse
- Management of patients requiring treatment with high doses of insulin
- Diabetes and Dementia: Reconsidering care when self-management skills are failing
- (Successfully) Treating the Diabetic Foot and other Medical Miracles
- Exercise and Diabetes in 2014: What to prescribe and what to expect for patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Cardiovascular Risk Management in the Patient with Diabetes
For more information see the flyer attached. Deadline for early registration is March 21, 2014.
|2014 Flyer.pdf||163.89 KB|